All the components necessary to create Windows applications
Microsoft is a company that always keeps a close eye on the work of developers, offering a large amount of products for them. Amongst these products, one that is really worthy highlighting is .NET Framework 4.
This software is a modern and complete development platform for all kinds of programs and applications, whether desktop software, for servers, mobile phones, Xbox game consoles, etc.
Develop and launch applications for Windows.
- Several CLR and BCL improvements.
- Adds innovations to the Visual Basic and C# programing languages.
- Several improvements to the modeling and data access.
- Improved ASP.NET and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Improved Windows Workflow.
- Allows you to debug code and reuse code for various programs.
- Greater compatibility with Surface 2.0 SDK.
The ultimate tool for developers
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is perfectly compatible with Windows operating systems and it includes the Common Language Runtime (CLR) engine in charge of memory administration, launching subprocesses, code security or compilation among other things; and the basic class library (BCL), which deals with objects, a feature which you'll become familiar with quickly.
Everything that you need to start to create your own developments is included in .NET Framework 4.
- This application requires Windows XP SP3 or above.